How can I supplement company data regarding finances and shareholding structures?

This entry explains the existing options for supplementing the data displayed on North Data.

North Data displays data based on public sources. For this reason, no additional information provided by respective companies is accepted, as it is not possible to have reference to public sources or validation for these cases. 

The correct way is to supplement public sources with updated information:

  • Financial Data: through the publication of annual financial statements in the Federal Gazette. Even if an annual financial statement has already been filed or published, it can still be supplemented and updated.
  • Shareholding Structures: This is possible via the Legal Entity Identifier. You can find more information here: